Thursday, February 14, 2008

New Setup.


So I have this Metz flash that I use for my Bronica, and I really like that setup alot- I generally get pretty good and even results with that setup. But today, I was procrastinating on a lot of stuff, and decided that I should maybe see what it does when paired with my digital camera (Fuji s2 Pro). So after a number of battery problems (my rechargables died for good so I had to go to Wal Mart and get new ones, and then the Metz battery pack has been acting up), I just messed around a little with it, and really like the results. I doubt I'll use it for any wedding stuff this summer, but maybe for next quarter? dunno.
Here is the setup. Not an amazing picture, but adequate.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I used this flash for 20 years and never got such soft results. The ceiling height is perfect for a perfect upward bounce.....no tilting necessary. Keep experimenting. Whose the good looking girl in the photo?