Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Request

Hi-

I'm starting an all quarter color film photo project for this spring... it is for my color photo class. I am basically doing some interesting abstracts juxtaposing flora and fauna with graphs, grids, charts, etc.
So since I have some good people who read this blog, I was wondering if you have any of this stuff laying around, or happen upon it, if you could give it to me or let me borrow it. In return, I will make you a cake.

-Star charts, maps, graphs, graph paper, grids, etc
-color film
-dried flowers
-interesting leaves
-dead birds or rodents. If you happen upon these, you don't have to pick them up, just drop me a line and let me know where they are so I can go get them. I'd really like a dead bird for one photo I have in mind, so even if you know someone who is a hunter and has some stuffed birds, those are useable too (and my roommates would think I was less strange)

thank you!

4 comments:

Brendan L said...

this is a good one - if you print it out i guess: http://www.flickr.com/photos/35221084@N08/3380541241/sizes/o/

spriestapphotography said...

I think you are right on that one. I think photographing it with a dead fish may just be the ticket.

Matt said...

there's a dead pigeon in the bell tower of parsells ave. community church.

I have some graph paper.

I also have lots of old math notes. I'm not sure if those would be of interest, but you could look though them.

spriestapphotography said...

Matt:
thanks to all three- I will have to check the pigeon out, and math notes would be great... I'm trying to get other handwriting besides my own.

What kind of cake do you like?